How to Donate
To make a donation to the Department of Agricultural Education, please contact Dr. Robert Torres. He will discuss the available options for donation with you. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 520 621-7173.
A review of possible gifting options is found on the UA Foundation website. Clicking on the link below will take you to the University of Arizona Foundation where you can see a more in-depth description of each of the ways to give shown here.
Gifts can be given in a variety of ways:
1) Annually – these are usually unrestricted gifts, given for use by the university as they see fit and these gifts may sometimes be matched by employers,
2) Endowments – provided as a long-term support, you decide where the funds are used,
3) Scholarships – you can establish a departmental or university scholarship, deciding the terms of its award and administration,
4) Securities – the university accepts stocks, bonds, and mutual fund donations, these provide special tax advantages,
5) Real Estate – homes, land, and commercial property are often gifted or bequeathed to the University of Arizona,
6) Gifts-In-Kind – these are gifts of tangible personal property like computers, livestock, automobiles, furnishings, or machinery. These gifts are often eligible for deductions equal to the fair market value of the item.