To apply to our graduate program click here!
Admissions will require a complete application. A complete application consists of:
- Submitted application
- Official high school transcripts (and/or college transcripts, if applicable)
- Application processing fee
- Test scores (ACT or SAT) are required for freshmen merit based scholarships or The Honors College consideration.
- Admissions will complete a review before test scores are submitted, so please don't wait to apply!
Students have the opportunity to explore a variety of career opportunities in agriculture and the life sciences, as well as formal and non-formal educational settings. The field of Agricultural Education prepares students to teach in secondary agriculture classrooms, serve as extension educators, and work in agricultural business. A Master's degree in Agricultural Education will also prepare students who wish to pursue higher education as a career. Please note: Applicants to the M.S. in Agricultural Education - Research emphasis are required to submit current GRE scores.
The department offers two different graduate programs:
Master of Science (M.S.) offered in two ways:
Master of Agricultural Education (M.A.E.) offered in three ways:
- Master of Agricultural Education - Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Master of Agricultural Education - CTE Accelerated Program (AMP)
- Master of Agricultural Education - Practioner
Graduate Certificates - complete 12 units to earn the certificate:
For all inquires, please email Dr. Matthew Mars at email@example.com.
The graduate degree in Agricultural Education-Professional Agriculture Emphasis (MS) is available, fully online. The program description can be found here.
The Graduate Certificate, Career and Technical Education Administrator (CTE) is also available, fully online. The program description can be found here. NOTE: The Career and Technical Education Administrator Certificate is tailored for, but not limited to, students working in Agricultural Education or working with an Agricultural Education focus in their career.