Why AED 295B/C?
- Light on textbooks and heavy on school spirit
- Gain appreciation for UArizona history, heritage, and traditions
- Connect with students, alumni, and university/community leaders
- Learn about our mascots, campus landscape, architecture, and influential leaders
Which course is right for you?
AED 295B: Heritage and Traditions of the University of Arizona
AED 295B is a two credit, 16-week course which is offered during the fall and spring semesters. It meets in person twice a week for 50 minutes, features dynamic guest speakers, and is intended for main campus students.
AED 295C: Wildcat Traditions of the University of Arizona
AED 295C is a one credit, 7.5 week course offered during the first and second sessions of the fall, spring, and summer semesters. It is fully online, asynchronous, and available to main campus, online, distance, global, and community campus students.
Enroll in AED 295B or AED 295C on UAccess. For assistance enrolling, please fill out the webform below.
- For students looking to enroll in AED 295C on the community campus, a non-degree seeking application is required, which can be found here.
Learn more about registering for classes here.