Meet Antonio Valenzuela, Academic Advisor for all students with majors or minors in Agricultural Technology Management & Education.
Click Schedule an Appointment to view available appointment times, walk-in advising hours, and to schedule an appointment.
Antonio can assist you with:
- Discussing / declaring the major or minor
- Course selection
- Clarifying degree requirements, policies, and procedures
- Connecting to campus resources
- Internships / volunteering / study abroad
- SAP Appeal forms / Academic Probation
- Transferring to the UA and evaluation of transfer credit
- Degree checks
- Exploring and developing your academic, career, and personal goals
- Any other questions or concerns
Please come to walk-in hours/appointments prepared. If you need paperwork signed, bring it printed with your portion filled out prior to your meeting. Walk-in hours are for general questions (15 minutes or less). If you need more time, please schedule an appointment. Arrive to scheduled appointments on time, arriving late may result in needing to reschedule.